*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Ingredient information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Material Name(s): Green Lipped Mussel, Perna canaliculus
Green Lipped Fatty Acid Extract (FFA) contains omega-3 fatty acids from the green lipped-mussel of New Zealand, which has unique benefits for osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis not seen with standard omega-3 supplements. Green Lipped FFA is the stable free fatty acid mixture of the New Zealand green-lipped mussel. This compound contains a unique profile of omega-3 and other fatty acids not found in significant amounts in standard fish oil supplements. This is a concentrated fatty acid extract, making it much more potent than common dried mussel products.
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- The raw material is responsibly sourced from farmed mussels
- Extracted with ethanol and final testing for no residual solvents
- Raw material is freeze dried
- Combined with olive oil and D-alpha tocopherol (from soy) to enhance absorbability