Insomnia is the most prevalent sleep disorder and affects a large proportion of the population on a situational, recurrent or chronic basis.[i] An estimated one third of a general population presents at least one form of insomnia and 6% to 10% meet criteria for an insomnia disorder.[ii] Prescription ‘sleeping pills’ (or sedative hypnotics) are associated with numerous side effects and according to available evidence, the risks of chronic hypnotic use outweigh the benefits.[iii] Thankfully, various natural alternatives are available. Lifestyle and diet There are several aspects of our lifestyle and diet that can be modified to improve sleep quality. For
Join Our Rewards Program Sign Up
Transform health through evidence-based, natural and therapeutic products offered by AOR.
Over 100+ premium products that deliver
P.E.A.k Endocannabinoid Support – 400 mg
Leading endocannabinoid nutrition*
- Scientifically shown to help reduce minor discomfort
- A naturally occurring long-chain fatty acid amide generally produced in response to various triggers
- Provides a multi-pronged approach to activating and sustaining the endocannabinoid system
- Studied for 80 years and by more than 300+ medical studies
LavaRox™ – Probiotic for Oral Health (24 ct)Sale!
Sugar-free, naturally-flavored probiotics to support children’s oral health and immunity*
- A fun-loving probiotic designed to support your child’s ear, nose and throat health, as well as promote fresh breath.
- Raspberry-flavored and sugar-free, they are full of fizzy fun as they dissolve in your mouth!
- No artificial flavors, colors, or chemicals.
Supports healthy inflammatory response to reduce minor discomfort*
- Supports healthy inflammatory response to reduce minor discomfort*
- Improves mobility and joint flexibility*
- Supports maintenance of healthy bones and muscles*
- Promotes production of inflammatory mediators*
Our scientists are continually...
Learn about AOR & our supplements.
The skin is one of the largest organs in the body and has a variety of cells including: keratinocytes, sebaceous glands, fibroblasts, melanocytes, adipocytes (fat cells) and so on. These cells in turn have a large range of receptors among others, endocannabinoid and related receptors like CB1, CB2, TRPV1, PPAR, COX, opioid, TLR, GRP55, GPR119 etc. Observational reports from the 1990s showed that when cannabis, hashish and other variants of cannabis were abused, there was accompanied skin disorders like hair loss, acne, ageing, dermatitis, dry skin etc. These observations indicated that cannabinoids may modulate these receptors and that using the
Three new studies provide further evidence of the effectiveness of the unique molecule-curcumagalactomannoside complex (CGC) which is one of the key ingredients used in AOR’s Curcumin Ultra softgels. Building on the already impressive body of work, the first study compared once a day 400 mg of CGC containing 130 mg of curcumin against the standard combination of 500 mg of glucosamine and 415 mg of chondroitin sulphate taken twice daily dose (total daily dose of 1000 mg glucosamine and 830 mg chondroitin sulphate) in terms of effectiveness in patients with osteoarthritis. This was a six-week, 72 patient study. In the