Premium, revolutionary support for vision health
- Supports recovery from eye fatigue
- N-acetyl-carnosine eye drops
- Helps maintain optimal vision
- Relaxes and brightens eyes
$34.96 — or subscribe and get 20% off
Carnosine eye drops have been reported to promote the body’s natural ability to recover from eye fatigue while also helping to relax and brighten eyes. Clinical studies have shown the greatest benefits in the cornea and lens of the eye. Ortho Eyes™ provides clinically backed N-acetyl-carnosine eye drops, an extensively studied and effective solution for maintaining optimal vision.
Ortho Eyes™ drops are thought to relax and brighten the eyes. Most clinical studies have shown the greatest benefits in the cornea and lens of the eye. For those who are looking for a single product that helps support eye health and vision function, Ortho Eyes offers an ideal, natural solution.
Our formula provides a clinically backed dose of N-acetyl-carnosine in eye drop form, which is an extensively studied and effective solution for maintaining optimal vision. AOR’s Ortho Eyes offers a premium solution for those who want to maintain healthy eyes as they age.
Because Ortho Eyes’ N-acetyl-carnosine helps reduce the buildup of aging proteins in the eyes, it helps to support the healthy aging of the eyes. The most common comment from Ortho Eyes users is that it brightens the eyes and reduces visual strain.
Ortho Eyes™ helps support the body’s ability to recover from eye fatigue and promotes visual acuity.
For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or relieve eye dryness.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label.
Instill 2 drops in each eye, twice per day, or as needed.
- May cause temporary irritation of the eye.
- If the eye tissue becomes more inflamed, red, irritated or uncomfortable after using this product, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue the use of the product and consult a doctor.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of the container to any surface.
- Replace the cap immediately after using.
- Do not use if seal is broken or if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care practitioner before use. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. If stalled, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Product can be stored at room temperature (20-25 C or 68-77 F).
For maximum shelf life refrigerate product, do not freeze.
- Eye health
- Optimal vision
- Eye fatigue
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
†Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Sterile water (opthalmic grade isotonic solution pH 6.3-6.4), N-acetyl-carnosine, potassium bicarbonate, citric acid, boric acid, benzyl alcohol (preservative).