LavaRox™ – Probiotic for Oral Health (24 ct)
Sugar-free, naturally-flavored probiotics to support children’s oral health and immunity*
- A fun-loving probiotic designed to support your child’s ear, nose and throat health, as well as promote fresh breath.
- Raspberry-flavored and sugar-free, they are full of fizzy fun as they dissolve in your mouth!
- No artificial flavors, colors, or chemicals.
Out of stock
Your child’s first line of defense is their mouth and as parents, you know that children are already at a higher risk of catching unwanted bugs. Protect their oral health and immunity by promoting the growth of healthy bacteria and preventing the growth of harmful bacteria, which can leave your child more susceptible to ear, nose and throat infections, oral decay, and serious health conditions beyond bad breath. Good oral health starts in childhood but the increased use of antibiotics, harsh mouthwash, sugar, and processed food makes it hard for good probiotics to survive in the mouth.
LavaRox™ Probiotic for Oral Health offers a fun way to fortify the health of your child’s mouth using Streptococcus salvaris K12, a patented probiotic specifically developed to support oral health. These candy-like granules with the fizzy sensation that you remember from childhood are naturally sweetened to prevent tooth decay and excessive spikes in blood sugar. They’re a great way for parents or dentists to ensure kids are getting a healthy dose of a clinically tested oral probiotic without damaging their teeth or gums. And when your child’s mouth is healthy and happy, they’re happy, and you (and probably your dentist) are happy too! Now that’s what we call a sparkling success!
At AOR, we recognize that getting kids to make healthy choices can be difficult. That’s why we developed an innovative (and fun!) delivery form of a clinically tested probiotic, to ensure the active ingredient gets to where it needs to be in order to be effective, without adding artificial sweeteners, dyes, or excessive non-medicinal ingredients.
Streptococcus salivarius K12 promotes oral health [through the recolonization of the oral cavity after antibiotic treatment]. Following oral antimicrobial rinsing, helps disrupt volatile sulphur compound levels causing halitosis.*
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Made without wheat, gluten, sesame seeds, sulfites, mustard, eggs or shellfish.
For ages nine years and above, take one to two sachets a day for a minimum of 10 days, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. For children under nine, take one sachet per day. Dissolve the granules directly on your tongue.
Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication. Store in a cool dry place.
- Cold and flu
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
†Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Isomalt, carbon dioxide, xylitol, coconut oil, water, natural raspberry flavour, malic acid, ethanol, silicon dioxide, dextrose, maltodextrin, lactitol, trehalose and citric acid.
Customers Also Bought
You may also like…
A clinically proven formula that works like a prebiotic, probiotic, symbiotic, and postbiotic all in one to support microbiome and gut health.
- The only formula that has unique probiotics as well as supporting strains to increase colonization and effectiveness, and naturally produces short chain fatty acids like butyrate and propionate
- Reduces the growth of pathogenic bacteria while promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria like Bifidobacterium and akkermansia
- Normalizes the inflammatory response, promotes detoxification, supports immunity and provides relief from allergies
- Proven to help prevent traveler’s and antibiotic-induced diarrhea
- The only probiotic in Canada that includes a strain which produces clinical amounts of butyric acid