AOR Sponsors FC Baltimore 1729 Soccer Team in Baltimore
AOR not only cares about your health but we’re also dedicated to supporting our communities. We’ve joined FC Baltimore soccer team for the 2018 season as a member of the National Premier Soccer League. We believed in this young team and its coaches in the first year as part of the league and they did not disappoint:
- The inaugural game against DC United saw a packed house and a lot of enthusiasm for the brand new team.
- Tyler Gabarra scored the first ever FC Baltimore goal en route to a 5-2 win at Virginia Beach, the previous regular season winners who had not lost a regular season match in 2 years.
- Scoring 8 goals and winning 8-5 over fellow expansion club Atlantic City FC.
- Winning 3-1 at DC United, avenging the opening day defeat.
- Sean Clarke scoring the goal of the season with a curler beyond the 18 in a 1-0 win over then first place Northern Virginia United.
- Josh Fawole scoring 6 in one match and leading FC Baltimore to a 13-0 win at home against Legacy 76.
- Winning on the final day and Northern Virginia losing to Virginia Beach, clinching FC Baltimore the Mid-Atlantic Conference regular season title in their first ever year as a club.
- Josh Fawole, Jade Mesias, and Quantrell Jones being named to the Mid-Atlantic Conference First Team.
- Brandon Quaranta being named Mid-Atlantic Conference Coach of the Year.
- Making the Mid-Atlantic Conference Championship game.
- Advancing to regionals and being one of the final teams alive in the NPSL.
We are so proud of the entire team; they are true trailblazers.