AOR not only cares about your health but we're also dedicated to supporting our communities. We've joined FC Baltimore soccer team for the 2018 season as a member of the National Premier Soccer League. We believed in this young team and its coaches in the first year as part of the league and they did not disappoint:
- The inaugural game against DC United saw a packed house and a lot of enthusiasm for the brand new team.
- Tyler Gabarra scored the first ever FC Baltimore goal en route to a 5-2 win at Virginia Beach, the previous regular season winners who had not lost a regular season match in 2 years.
- Scoring 8 goals and winning 8-5 over fellow expansion club Atlantic City FC.
- Winning 3-1 at DC United, avenging the opening day defeat.
- Sean Clarke scoring the goal of the season with a curler beyond the 18 in a 1-0 win over then first place Northern Virginia United.
- Josh Fawole scoring 6 in one match and leading FC Baltimore to a 13-0 win at home against Legacy 76.
- Winning on the final day and Northern Virginia losing to Virginia Beach, clinching FC Baltimore the Mid-Atlantic Conference regular season title in their first ever year as a club.
- Josh Fawole, Jade Mesias, and Quantrell Jones being named to the Mid-Atlantic Conference First Team.
- Brandon Quaranta being named Mid-Atlantic Conference Coach of the Year.
- Making the Mid-Atlantic Conference Championship game.
- Advancing to regionals and being one of the final teams alive in the NPSL.
We are so proud of the entire team; they are true trailblazers.